- What is TimeTune?
- Is TimeTune a calendar?
- Is TimeTune a to-do app?
- What does TimeTune offer that other apps don’t?
- Can I create my own tags?
- How can I change the number of days in a routine after it has been created?
- Can I change the current day in a non-weekly routine?
- Why do I see an alarm clock icon on the status bar?
- Why do I see an alarm at 00:00?
- What is the Programmer?
(If you are looking for the solution to a problem with the app, please check our Troubleshooting section).
WHAT IS TIMETUNE?
TimeTune is a routine and time management app. It has been designed to analyze your distribution of time and help you optimize your daily routine, so you can boost your productivity.
IS TIMETUNE A CALENDAR?
No. TimeTune is not here to substitute your calendar. It can help you remove clutter from your calendar, but it has a different purpose.
IS TIMETUNE A TO-DO APP?
No. Although you can certainly use it for to-dos, this is not the main purpose of the app.
WHAT DOES TIMETUNE OFFER THAT OTHER APPS DON’T?
With TimeTune you can do things that you can’t in other apps:
- It offers you a way to analyze your time and see where the time goes. You can’t do this with a calendar or an ordinary planner.
- It has an incredible degree of customization for notifications, tags, widget and more. You won’t find this level of personalization in any other app.
- It gives great flexibility for scheduling. It allows you to create non-weekly routines, clone whole days and routines, show comments in the schedule, create reminders and timers, enable/disable reminders with a single tap… and much more.
- And more features will be added progressively.
CAN I CREATE MY OWN TAGS?
Yes. You can do it from two places:
- Main menu / Tags / Click on the round button with the plus sign.
- Click on the ‘New Tag’ button on the dialog that appears when choosing a tag for your activities.
HOW CAN I CHANGE THE NUMBER OF DAYS IN A ROUTINE AFTER IT HAS BEEN CREATED?
For the moment, the way to achieve this is by creating a new routine with the new desired amount of days and importing the days you need from the old routine (using the ‘Import day from’ option from the routine submenu).
CAN I CHANGE THE CURRENT DAY IN A NON-WEEKLY ROUTINE?
Yes. You can do it this way: Main menu / Routines / routine card submenu / Change current day.
WHY DO I SEE AN ALARM CLOCK ICON ON THE STATUS BAR?
Since version 2.0.2, TimeTune uses clock alarms by default to schedule background tasks. This makes the alarm clock icon appear on the status bar, but it is the only way to guarantee true accuracy on Android 5.0 and above. If you prefer, you can change this behavior on Settings / Advanced / Background tasks / Scheduling method.
WHY DO I SEE AN ALARM AT 00:00?
Since version 2.0.2, TimeTune uses clock alarms by default to schedule background tasks. This makes appear an alarm at 00:00 or other times, but it is the only way to guarantee true accuracy on Android 5.0 and above. If you prefer, you can change this behavior on Settings / Advanced / Background tasks / Scheduling method.
(More information here)
WHAT IS THE PROGRAMMER?
The Programmer is a feature that allows you to enable or disable routines automatically on specific dates. Instead of remembering to enable or disable a routine when a certain date arrives, you can program it in advance.
(More information here)